BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
that made me laugh,we were debating on the autocar forum last week what clarksons next car will be now he's dumped the ford gt..everyone went for the 430 ,I said the M5 because of what he said about it in his db9 volante review.
Great review...better than a 430...WOW.

·
Registered
430 Posts
When Clarkson says the M5 is better than the F430 - then its definitely a fact!

·
Registered
374 Posts
And this from a guy we all know does not like BMW's!!!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Great article, looking forward to the Topgear episode! And he might end up with the new M5, now that would be cool! After owning the 360, SL55 AMG and the Ford GT among other cars decides to buy the M5 with too many options! Take care,

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sounds like he`ll soon have an M5 on his drive-way. =)

·
Registered
42 Posts
do you know what car tiff is owning? isn't it a e46 M3?
Jeremy Clarkson has to look for a new car, the Ford GT wasn't that what he was expecting. the m5 obviously is. but the wait to get one will be the same as for the GT. he waited 2 years.

lima

·
Registered
714 Posts
lima said:
do you know what car tiff is owning? isn't it a e46 M3?
Jeremy Clarkson has to look for a new car, the Ford GT wasn't that what he was expecting. the m5 obviously is. but the wait to get one will be the same as for the GT. he waited 2 years.

lima
correct me if i m wrong but the ford GT was simply not available to be delivered for 2 years.
now that the M5 is officially available, do you think BMW GB can slip him one ahead of the list? considering ford slipped him a DB9 as a loaner? :cheers:

·
Registered
42 Posts
yes, he once wrote, that he was invited to drive some GT test car, two years before it got on sale. at this time he got on the wait list for that car.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
..."apparently 204 is possible"

·
Registered
455 Posts
Clarkson had the GT but the alarm and other such things caused him to ask Ford for his money back. Hes slipped a couple of disks now anyway so he wont be driving for a while!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts