1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
BAR as a team has done really well at the back end of this season. And Jenson has been putting on some really good displays of driving. I would of put money on Jenson having a really good chance of upsetting Ferrari during the 2005 season. Now with all this business of him allegedly leaving and falling out with the "powers that be" at BAR. I think he has shot himself in the foot. Couldn't he see that BAR has become really competitive? More so than Williams. He either needs to open his eyes or stop listening to whoever is giving him advice.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Andy-UK said:
BAR as a team has done really well at the back end of this season. And Jenson has been putting on some really good displays of driving. I would of put money on Jenson having a really good chance of upsetting Ferrari during the 2005 season. Now with all this business of him allegedly leaving and falling out with the "powers that be" at BAR. I think he has shot himself in the foot. Couldn't he see that BAR has become really competitive? More so than Williams. He either needs to open his eyes or stop listening to whoever is giving him advice.
I totally agree with you Andy. He in my opinion is much better off at BAR.

Regards,

Louis

·
Registered
487 Posts
I was very surprised that he wanted to move to Williams. He was doing a great job at BAR, with BAR, he would be a high contender for the 2005 season. Now he upset everybody at BAR, they might be glad that he's still with the team, but the guys will have a feeling of being stabbed in the back by the guy they all helped getting on the podium! I wander what will happen next year. And maybe indeed he will drive for Williams in 2006. He's a very good driver, excellent results this year with very good prospects for the 2005 season. Will see how he will perform next year. It could have been one of the best teams with Sato still in the nr 2 seat.
Take care,

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Charlie said:
I was very surprised that he wanted to move to Williams. He was doing a great job at BAR, with BAR, he would be a high contender for the 2005 season. Now he upset everybody at BAR, they might be glad that he's still with the team, but the guys will have a feeling of being stabbed in the back by the guy they all helped getting on the podium! I wander what will happen next year. And maybe indeed he will drive for Williams in 2006. He's a very good driver, excellent results this year with very good prospects for the 2005 season. Will see how he will perform next year. It could have been one of the best teams with Sato still in the nr 2 seat.
Take care,

Jenson wants to win GPs now. He's been on the podium now he wants a win. If next year's BAR wins a race for him there won't be any hard feelings, if he starts winning regularly then he won't be going anywhere. My opinion anyway.

:cheers:

ralph (vadas1)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts