BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
This is from my inquiry on a set of brakes and wheels.

Mr.Hasan is the weakest man I have ever run across in my 61 years.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
This is from my
Dude take this back to facebook. We don't do this here. You have been a member here since 2008, how many threads like this have you seen here? You made your point and most of the silent readers got the point. Powder coat should be tougher. So be it, move on or elsewhere with this issue, but don't do it here, totally pointless here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Every time I see this thread I laugh.
I'm not young and hip, so hanging with my 19 yo nephew, I learned the meaning of putting ranch on something.
Hot girl goes by and he says, "I'd like to put some ranch on that". And he wasn't talking Hidden Valley!
So how did the ranch get on the wheels, if they didn't look so good?
" Ranch on things" even made it into the urban dictionary

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I’m sure Shady has better things to be doing than “stalking” you. Also sure that you do, too.

P. S. Your punctuation stinks. LOL
Dude, I don't get it. How am I stalking him when he's posting in one of MY groups that I moderate?

Also, he wasn't banned. People only get banned after doing pretty extreme things, like being extremely stupid about their wheels without wanting any actual resolution.

His screenshots are also missing the part where he talked about me out of nowhere then reverts being the victim when I reply. I'll let that speak for itself.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
This thread is STILL going? Umm, wow.

·
Registered
2002 BMW M5 E39 Dinan
2,229 Posts
Aubrey for 60+ age and loss of $800 you surely don't act your age. Figured life would have hardened someone at 60 little more than crying over $800 for so long. Sure you didn't get your desired results on wheels and that sucks for you. Go report to authorities or small claim court or whatever, do it in silence and later post the results, not empty threats.

But the random name-calling above (screenshot of FB by TheShafro) then reviving old "***** fight" threads on the M5Board, while bragging about a $500K house (something to even brag about?), while baiting TheShafro into the "discussion"... what is that? That is just toxic.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
This thread is like a mexican soap opera for M5's.

·
Registered
923 Posts
This thread SO deserves this song..

“I just want a Rollie Rollie Rollie with a dab o Ranch, I already got some designers to hold up my pants..”

https://youtu.be/lwk5OUII9Vc

Lol. I will say it’s mighty awkward that all these people are wearing facemasks and this was made three years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
This dude is from another planet.

Someone, please show him what he can get with $500k in LA.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
It wont even get you a 800 sqft apartment to buy. Modest Townhomes go for 700k+

·
Registered
261 Posts
This dude is from another planet.

Someone, please show him what he can get with $500k in LA.
YEAH BUT HE OWNS IT FREE AND CLEAR.

Smart play honestly - don't want a mortgage when retired. But Jesus Christo this guy needs to find a hobby.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.