BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though it was a crazy hot day still managed to get some good numbers I was hoping for high tens, maybe on the next time. Got my 60ft where I wanted now just need to go again and Hopefully better temps than high 80's and humid as ****.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
very nice, what are your mods besides the JB4?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
You used Drag Radials I assume. That's very fast. Great job!

Reactions: ttm6

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
very nice, what are your mods besides the JB4?
Catless DP
Stock intake carbon filter delete
K&N filters
RPI ram air scoops
Muffler delete "straight pipe"
Stock resonators
BMS Stage 1 tune with methanol integration
Custom charge pipes
TOYO R888 drag radials 285 35 20 on stock rears

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Very nice! how do you like the BMS Stage 1?

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice! how do you like the BMS Stage 1?
Love BMS and the customer service is top notch! I love knowing my tune has options and really like being involved with what's going on with my car then just a basic tune. Can't imagine what the future will bring. One thing for sure I wish the topend limiter could be removed without a software tune like some companies are doing. Won't trade my BMS for that. Go for it you won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
whats the top end limited at?

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Love BMS and the customer service is top notch! I love knowing my tune has options and really like being involved with what's going on with my car then just a basic tune. Can't imagine what the future will bring. One thing for sure I wish the topend limiter could be removed without a software tune like some companies are doing. Won't trade my BMS for that. Go for it you won't be disappointed!
So is the bms stage 1 JB4?? I don't understand the whole jb3 jb4 thing.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
So is the bms stage 1 JB4?? I don't understand the whole jb3 jb4 thing.
It is my understanding that the JB3 is the simpler one which taps into just the boost sensors. I believe the JB4 is a more complex module which taps into numerous sensors and allows actual tuning. So the one available for the F10 M5 would be considered a JB3.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is my understanding that the JB3 is the simpler one which taps into just the boost sensors. I believe the JB4 is a more complex module which taps into numerous sensors and allows actual tuning. So the one available for the F10 M5 would be considered a JB3.
Sorry for the misunderstanding
It's a JB3 stage 1 with methanol intergration, JB4 interface is used because of the methanol set up.
Hope this clears things up a bit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts