BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:byebye:

Hi guys!

Will present 2 "projects" we are working with and its our E92M3 and E46M3, both cars are SC equiped with ESS Tuning kits, ESS who we represent in Sweden from this year and forward.

The E92 has the VT625 kit (ESS E9x M3 Supercharger System) and the E46 VT500 kit (E46 M3 VT2-500 Supercharger System (Gen.2) - ESS Tuning). (We also have a ESS flashed E61 535D:noSMG:)

Both cars are used daily so we are trying to maintain its drivable condition for this.

I will update with pictures and movie clips in short when im on the company computer.

Stay tuned ;)

Regards

Jonas, Patrik, Magnus

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Video is private :(
Try google "JAWS MOTORSPORT" on youtube

Had to do a change in last minute in our company name:thumbsdown: so it caused us some problems with diffrent sites we registrated on, will be arranged soon:)

More pics and movies will come, :rally_drive:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice Jonas!

You will have to bring these cars down to the Nurburgring, I would like to race you on my E36
That would be fun :) , a group of enthusiast are talking abt going later this summer, a 450-500whp track impreza, Porsche turbo + my friends SICK E46M3, i will get back to the later one with spec and pictures :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not much to update :(

We are waiting for our 6-pot 370mm BBK which should be here any day!, and also looking for some front carbonfiber splitter and fat trunk lid..just for looks ;)

What do u think guys? suggestion for front splitter?

·
Banned
1,120 Posts
What are going to do to the E36 to get about 500hp?
Its already at 470hp with minimum boost, so cranking up the boost will probably be an easy 500hp since I can go to at leats 20psi.

I guess you dont know my car.

BTW.
Exhaust manifolds (twin tubular ceramic coated) done by Jaws
Forged Connecting rods also bought at Jaws
Gizzmo electronic boost controler bought at Jaws.

Thaks to Jonas for the countless hours on MSN assisting me :cheers:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its already at 470hp with minimum boost, so cranking up the boost will probably be an easy 500hp since I can go to at leats 20psi.

I guess you dont know my car.

BTW.
Exhaust manifolds (twin tubular ceramic coated) done by Jaws
Forged Connecting rods also bought at Jaws
Gizzmo electronic boost controler bought at Jaws.

Thaks to Jonas for the countless hours on MSN assisting me :cheers:
Hey you are a good customer and fun talking to, looking forward to assist you more and supply products when needed, i guess you just upgraded to gold customer hehe ;)

Btw pls email me (or by msn) pics of the car, i´d love to have some when you are on the track putting on the website

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Jag försökte hitta info hos min vän google men fick inte upp något om JAWS Motorsport. Vart håller ni grabbar hus? Hemsida?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Jag försökte hitta info hos min vän google men fick inte upp något om JAWS Motorsport. Vart håller ni grabbar hus? Hemsida?
Hej!

Vi har inte fått upp våran hemsida ännu, den är dock klar och kommer troligast lanseras första veckan i Mars.

Vi håller hus i SUNDSVALL

Har du funderingar eller frågor finns går det bra att ringa 0768-311 976

Mvh

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Our 370mm BBK is soon here, looking forward to put it on the E92

We also have another thing going on with our E36M3mmmmmm:wroom:

Jaws Motorsport AB :deal:

Webshop is up BUT there is still alot of work to do, be patience pls :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got our self some nice brakes 2day..."Nashin" we will offer these kits for sale in the nordic countrys! ( We are looking for retailers, email [email protected]) Will have them tested at Gotland Ring in Sweden to sort out diffrent brakepads and see what suits the big panzar sportscar ;)

:sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden::sweden:

Also we signed our new "garage" were we will fit S/C kits and other parts, tune our cars even more and have a lot of good :57:, you can se 2 outta 3 ports, really nice.

And final...we were looking for a new JAWS Motorsport AB car....we found it....and.....just some signing left to do :thumbsup:

ESS Supercharger?....YES! :M5launch:

E6x M5 / M6 SC

// JAWS

·
Registered
589 Posts
wow awesome looking brakes, never heared from that brand.

what are the qualities for this decision?

retailing is always interesting but how big would a market be for these.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow awesome looking brakes, never heared from that brand.

what are the qualities for this decision?

retailing is always interesting but how big would a market be for these.
There isnt Brembo or Alcon but as far as ive seen these looks "optical" alot better than XYZ,K-Sport,D2 to mention a cpl of low/medium cost BBK, we will put them on the car in short and then take it on the track and push it really hard.

I need to get back when i have more testing on them.

Ive seen a Hamann car use it and some Japanese HKS cars.

If they are a big step up from OEM brakes and say 60% of similar brembo´s i think its a good reason to purchase.

We have an dialouge with the manufacture and diffrent pads will be tested, we will also record everything so stay tuned and i will let u know in short!

if anyone outside Sweden would like an physical catalouge pls wire 10-15bux($) to our paypal for postage and i will send an to you! (PDF is free)

P.s they have up to 430x36mm rotors ;)

/JAWS

1 - 20 of 69 Posts