BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Yes they are indeed. I've known the site for some months now but I do't get their motive for such radical modification. There are several CSLs in the picture. Are they a club or is it a tuner with customer cars or are they prepping racing cars for a JP series and if so which one? Does anyone know? :confused:

Ufuk

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
WOW :eek:oohhh:

Thanks for the pic's.

Nice car...not much for the rear wing, but those wheels are very nice...

·
Registered
193 Posts
The Kris-berg exhaust is simply amazing :eek:oohhh: , go to this link and check out the sound. Enjoy!

http://www.klangford.com/

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
That exhaust is brilliant, a real work of art!

all the best
adam

·
Moderator Emeritus
600 Posts
mmmm what a great looking exhaust, sounds good too. I love how crazy the Japanese are about details

·
Registered
69 Posts
i believe that is a DIXIS inconel exhaust for m3 csl, not the kreis-sieg valvetronic. those are DIXIS democars pictured at the DIXIS factory. they make several types of exhausts for E46 m3, i love their titanium, but the inconel pictured is even more rare. you can tell it's inconel one not the titanium one by its unique pipng.

there are videos of a DIXIS demo car kicking the **** out of that same grey/carbon CSL on the track. the DIXIS m3 offers 400+ hp n/a package. all of their demo car m3's just FLY

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
99e36m3 said:
i believe that is a DIXIS inconel exhaust for m3 csl, not the kreis-sieg valvetronic. those are DIXIS democars pictured at the DIXIS factory. they make several types of exhausts for E46 m3, i love their titanium, but the inconel pictured is even more rare. you can tell it's inconel one not the titanium one by its unique pipng.

there are videos of a DIXIS demo car kicking the **** out of that same grey/carbon CSL on the track. the DIXIS m3 offers 400+ hp n/a package. all of their demo car m3's just FLY
Do you have a link to those videos?

·
Registered
69 Posts
http://www.dixis.jp/entertainment/movie.html

some are on here, but there are a few things to note:

- they are insanely large vids
- i couldn't properly play some of them due to format
- some of the vids don't really show any worthwhile action

i am looking for further videos, i used to have the link. it was a japanese bwm site, i will try to find it again...lots of alpinas and csls and such.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts