BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

It's launch time! We've got permission from the boards owners to do our first group buy and we are giving you all the options you could ask for in one price, $599. Our regular price is $900, and we know how much you guys were looking for an affordable tuning option so we are offering our ECU tuning at a price that should make everyone happy. If you need a code deleted, there's no extra charge, if you want alpha-n, no extra charge. One price and you can pick and choose your options.

We have had 3 forum members dyno locally with consistent results of about 20whp gain on 91 octane. On top of the HP and TQ gains, you get to choose your rev limit, add sport button memory, get rid of the pesky AA/secondary air code, convert your car to alpha-n and remove your top speed limiter.

We have setup our website to accept a discount code for the $599 price: m5Board30, the price is good for 30 members and expires April 30, 2013

You will need a "galletto 1260" cable to flash your car, if you need one, we have 10 in stock ready to go and we charge $50 flat for the cable shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Alternatively, you can source one on your own from ebay or other online retailers. We have step by step instructions on the entire tuning process for you as well.

There's 3 ways to order:

Direct from the website, Jailbreak Tuning
call by phone, 978-600-8863
or by email, [email protected]

We can tune cars locally as well, our office is in Irvine, CA and by appointment only as I do tuning for local performance shops and rarely touch base at the office. Check us out on facebook as well to see the latest news and updates.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! on the launch and the group Buy

At $599 your Alpha-N tune (WITH sport mode memory, speed limiter removal, SAP delete, EWS delete plus more) is a NO Brainer!!

Hell it was a no brainer at $900

Reactions: PedM5

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I did not need to see this today. Damn that's a good price.

Reactions: PedM5

·
Registered
74 Posts
Is it safe to assume that we'll need to rewire the IAT if we run MAF-less.
Great if someone can post the proper OEM part # for the IAT assuming we will need to source it ourselves...it'll be valuable info for anyone thinking of going the MAF-less route.
I'm under the impression that Evolve tune included the IAT & cable thus the price difference between this & theirs...but I can be wrong.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is it safe to assume that we'll need to rewire the IAT if we run MAF-less.
Great if someone can post the proper OEM part # for the IAT assuming we will need to source it ourselves...it'll be valuable info for anyone thinking of going the MAF-less route.
I'm under the impression that Evolve tune included the IAT & cable thus the price difference between this & theirs...but I can be wrong.
If you do not want to run an IAT, I set a default value for the temp sensor and set fueling to be richer, that way even though the car doesn't have the same adaptability as with an IAT, the car can afford to go much leaner without any danger.

My opinion is your first choice should be stick with the MAF's, the car's driving characteristics and response are much better in my opinion. if you want to run Alpha-N, we're happy to oblige.

I think im going to have to get in on this deal!
Give me a call when you're ready :)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
If you do not want to run an IAT, I set a default value for the temp sensor and set fueling to be richer, that way even though the car doesn't have the same adaptability as with an IAT, the car can afford to go much leaner without any danger.
hey matt, if i was to relocate my iat would i need to get a retune?

·
Registered
74 Posts

My opinion is your first choice should be stick with the MAF's, the car's driving characteristics and response are much better in my opinion. if you want to run Alpha-N, we're happy to oblige.

Give me a call when you're ready :)
Interesting...while I almost bought into Evolve benefits pitch of MAF-less, you certainly provide a different perspective.

Frankly the hassle of the IAT relo is the reason I haven't done Evolve yet and was leaning Shark Injector.

Given it seems that u have continue to invest & refine your knowledge of our car while the Shark is now 3+ year old technology, u have a leg up on them in my decision process.

Thx

·
Registered
224 Posts
:M5launch:

:wroom:

Thank you Matt And Bobby. You guys just made my day. Very helpful throughout the whole purchase. Who ever is thinking twice about this tune......Think no more :wroom:

:goldcup:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I just tried to go through your website to take advantage of this group buy, but at the payment option, it said that you weren't accepting payment from my region at this time. When I get a break from work tomorrow, i'll give you a call.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Trying to take advantage of this deal before its too late. Talked to Bobby at Jailbreak and sent an email but haven't received the order form yet...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Let's just say that I talked to Matt and he will help us who recently missed out if we get another group buy with at least 10 more people. So here goes, copy and paste list below and add your username to the list if you're interested on another group buy:

1. turabo87

1 - 20 of 226 Posts