BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to take the beast out of the garage and put those Pilot Alpin PA3 to use, muhahahaha! Whos joining? :D

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
be careful my friend

but no better weather for learning than now!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
be careful my friend

but no better weather for learning than now!
Wout, its great out there :D Problem is the underlying ice layer on some roads, tricky indeed!

This is so awesome, so pretty, going to go out again!

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Tiago

don't you know your car will get ...dirty from this!

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I'm with you man! I drift everyday into my parking spot at work ; >.

I love parking lots the most since there is very little traffic and lots of obstacles to drift around.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
i miss the summer allready:crying::crying:

cracked my bumper in 2 when taking a turn at 2km/h leaving my driveway for christ sake grrrrrrr

i hate winters!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Drifting my *** of here Tiago :noSMG: !!

(for now, sadly enough in my 525dA)

·
Registered
244 Posts
i miss the summer allready:crying::crying:

cracked my bumper in 2 when taking a turn at 2km/h leaving my driveway for christ sake grrrrrrr

i hate winters!!
Oh damn, that sucks grrrrrrr

done it myself once and besides the cracking of the bumper, the ego got a nice dent too...

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Here is a little video done with the phone. Such a pity that its so hard to capture how much fun this really is :)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vQGN4F5KkhA?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vQGN4F5KkhA?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Reactions: MarkQC

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Some pictures :D

Reactions: M5 London

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Man that looks like a lot of fun. Too bad it doesn't snow here in Texas.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
My old, boring, slow and heavy A6 Quattro is simply amazing in snow for drifting.

I dont think I would ever go out in the M5 in Snow, its bad enough in rain (with DSC off)

·
Registered
47 Posts
1999 ... 30,000miles ... lovelove
Yes I know eh? Supposedly the first owner was a 70 year-old german doctor who did 37,000km in 9 years...
2nd owner was Dutch, also quite senior and third owner is me!! So I'm the first owner who is driving it as it should be driven....HARD!

Nice pics Tiago, where are the rest of em?

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
looks like fun Tiago - hope the new paint is still OK...

(Derek - - be careful when you are out with one of those blue car guys)

;)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Tiago : How can you painstakingly clean, polish and Tiago your car for 287 Hours and then go drifting in the snow ???? LOL :)

Derek : How's it going mate !! I hope your beast is looking after you and vice a versa !! Lovely early M5 !!

;)
Too right Mark ! At least the Blue one will always be behind the Carbon Black car, and he has 3 excellent mirrors to keep an eye on it...

·
Registered
47 Posts
looks like fun Tiago - hope the new paint is still OK...

;)
Yes I long to hang out with other carbon black M5s, but ok .... M5 owner with the wrong colour(what's it called again? Lemon blue?) and major OCD is still an M5 owner hehe.

Just kidding Tiago :hihi:.... thanks for intro-ing me to drifting in the snow. It was great

1 - 20 of 22 Posts