BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It finally got here! I picked up my mistress (M5) today! My fiance is a little jealous, but if I tell them both how important they are to me, I should be OK.

She's LeMans Blue / LeMans Blue with wood interior, the M5 that is. I was a little concerned about the wood with the sportive interior, but I must say that it is gorgeous! I'll take some pictures with my digital camera as soon as I get a chance and post them if anyone's interested.

Thanks to all of you for the information I was armed with going into the dealer since they don't deliver many M5's. I was able to spare her the embarassment of having to wear that horrible front license plate frame, made sure that I got the key programming taken care of, and I made sure to get signed up for the Driving Experience... all things I wouldn't have thought to make sure were done right if not for reading the discussions on this board.

Oh no! Gotta go... the fiance's coming... tell her I'm talking about the wedding if she asks!

Thanks everyone!
- TheTooth

·
Registered
216 Posts
You sure you wanna consider the M5 as your mistress?
You know, you're not suppose to bring your mistress to your stack party

Congradulations to both occasions!!!(M5 and marriage, that is
)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Originally posted by thetooth:
It finally got here!

Well I know just how you feel. Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Jet Black/all black leather Startrac phone. However my wife is watching me type this. She said don't even think about it. (Mistress) So for now I will just refer to it (her) as My Beast! Can't wait til tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts