BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 75 years old (03/04/1936) and still driving my M5 as though I were, oh I don't know, 25? I've have been a board member since '00. I have logged over 145,000 miles on my car driving about 2-250 miles every since weekend since buying it in '00. My posts are infrequent. I do however, visit the board for tech help when I need it (which isn't often) and feel a strong bond the with the members and it's founder and guiding light, Gustav. i attach a photo taken yesterday in the parking lot of a staples here in Astoria, NY. Hello to everyone and keep in mind, there is still a lot of driving left in everyone on the board.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Wow, it's great to hear you still harbor the same enthusiasm for driving your Beast 11 years later.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Glad to hear the good news, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Big respect to you - thanks for the post of appreciation.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Top man!!!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Your daily physical therapy of your left leg probably keeps you in good shape!! I hope you get a chance to extend your right leg as far from time to time,.

Glad to hear you have had many enjoyable years and miles in your car.

Enjoy and keep the Beast in good shape, it will hopefully treat you well for many more years to come.

As they say, age is all in your head!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Very cool :cheers: How many miles does she have? :eek:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Congrats! That is where I still hope to be when I am 75...though by that time I am sure there will not be enough petrol to keep the M5 going haha!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Thread is bookmarked.

·
Registered
832 Posts
This post is awesome! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Missed this thread the first time through - very cool!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts