·
Registered
463 Posts
It should at least be up to the customer. Leave it as an option

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Please explain BMW's version of what "soon means."grrrrrrr

He said soon. Would that be like soon an E 60 M5 will be available.

Its at least two years away. So saying SOON to a journo is like saying, One day I will retire.hiha hiha

He should of said, In years to come, this will set the standard.

IMO BMW won't kill the manual until all of the bugs are ironed out of SMG.

I had heard from an unreliable source, that they tried SMG in the M5 with disasterous effects. It didn't come with SMG 2 either.

I doubt BMW would replace something thats works well until they have proven something else to be bullit proof. Development is one thing, but they would want to see it stand the test of time, in the sometimes careless hands of the public. hmmm hmmm

M3's have had two generations of SMG to play with and still a Manual is available. I wouldn't get concerned until the manual was no longer an option on an M3.:hihi:

Please tell me you can still get an M3 in a manual.:crying2:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Its official!

2001's X5/Z8 said:

I saw the maserarti on the road the other day....and this is what I think
.....What an ugly piece of crap...
What?

Personally, I think that the new Maserati Spyder is incredible "in the flesh". However, I think that the individual is talking about the next Quattroporte.

That car looks... oh, man. So nice. If the production car looks like the concepts and model. Sorry, I'd take a lot less HP for that Maserati than an E60 M5. Of course, I'd probably pay a lot more anyway, but...

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
I saw the Maseratti the other day while I was driving the Z8. We both exchanged thumbs ups. I think its a very nice car. Fit and finish of the exterior looked great. Its not my cup of tea in terms of the whole package, but, I dont think there can be any doubt that it diserves to be where it is in the market.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts