BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
car looks good...from what I can see.

But come on dude, you drive an M6..buy a decent camera or phone camera. What are you using?

Reactions: JAY55

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
car looks good...from what I can see.

But come on dude, you drive an M6..buy a decent camera or phone camera. What are you using?
LOL I was about to say the same thing......do yourself a favor and at least buy a $100 point and shoot :1:

·
Registered
319 Posts
:biggrin: Man , it's time to get a new camera .

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Just fill the tank half way, and use the other half to buy a better camera.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Aaahhhhh, the classic M6 shot - with the fuel umbilical cord attached! A gas pump is like a docking station for an M6.

Hey guys don't make fun of him - those disposable cardboard box cameras don't come with a flash! hiha

Seriously, we are just yanking your chain. But you do need to post some better shots that do your beast justice.

Cheers

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahahahaha im using my iphone4 cam..... loving all the camera jokes. I have a decent point and shoot but dont have it with me all the time.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Hey, Il lrefrain fro mthe camera quality, but your BMW M6 definetly looks promosing!

We need to see more pics :) The blac kwheels seems to go well with your car!

hahahahaha im using my iphone4 cam..... loving all the camera jokes. I have a decent point and shoot but dont have it with me all the time.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
might be your iphone4 or the light or something. my iphone 4 takes incredible pictures. try the HDR mode. sweet ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts