BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Was just going through installing the TMS stainless steel brake lines on my M5, and when I got to the rear, I noticed that they are much shorter than the stock lines. Am I doing something wrong or has there been a mix up some where? I checked that part# on the bag that they came in and it matches the number on TMS's website. Has anyone else experienced this with their brake lines? Any help/input would be appreciated! Thanks!
Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Darkness Auto part Wood Wood Scaled reptile Reptile Body jewelry Landscape

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Contact the seller, the bag may has the right PN but was mistakenly packed.
Thanks for the reply! I do plan on doing that tomorrow once they open. Mainly wanted to hear if anyone else has had this experience or not. Thanks tho!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Thanks for the reply! I do plan on doing that tomorrow once they open. Mainly wanted to hear if anyone else has had this experience or not. Thanks tho!
Pretty sure they are the wrong ones. In my case I received the regular 5 series Stoptech front lines when I had stock brakes and they were a lot shorter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts