BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Yes, that is the weighted ZHP knob.

We pay $65 USD shipped here in the states, and I believe right now £44.99 translates to about $71 USD so it's priced about the same.

·
Registered
962 Posts

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Thanks for the link. Do you read German? Will the seller ship to the US? Does the listing indicate shipping charge to the US? Thanks for any additional info that you can provide.

No idea if he ships to the US,but given ships to all over europe,I bet he does.
Best bet is to contact him,me thinks!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks for the great find! Alternatively, you can just plug the item number into ebay.com (US site) and at least some of it will show in English.

·
Registered
241 Posts
what's the actual part number of the one with the light?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Here is the ZHP illuminated from germany:BMW Short Shift M Schaltknauf Leder 6 Gang BELEUCHTET bei eBay.de: Innenausstattung (endet 22.12.10 09:03:45 MEZ)

Bought this one for 70€ and am happy with it...

Thanks buddy. I just picked up one from this seller with plenty of copying, pasting and help from online translators.

Message him on ebay first to ask how much shipping is. It was €5.90 to ship to Canada. I imagine it will be the same or about the same for the US... for those of you potential American buyers.

Then when you're checking out, make to fill out the shipping cost as "5,90" and not "5.90" as I did multiple times until the lightbulb came on LOL. Even with the PayPal currency conversion gouging, it still ends up being quite a deal compared to the alternative(s).

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Sucks for those who have the integrated shift boot/knob (like me).
If you're replacing the knob you can cut your old boot off and reuse it. Once you get it on the shifter you'd never know it wasn't one piece.

Reactions: M55555
1 - 20 of 53 Posts