Registered
975 Posts
interesting.....let me know:)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's legit for the 6 cyl 5 series.
Yea, after looking at the part numbers and their actual website found out it would not work. Too bad though, seemed like a great deal. I need to find a decent deal for a front and rear set of rotors and pads/sensors. I have a while to look. Need to make sure they are M5 specific.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
They only offer pads for the E60 M5, no rotors. I would rather go with a more proven pad for our car since I've never heard of them. Seems like the European vehicles isn't their target market?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
They only offer pads for the E60 M5, no rotors. I would rather go with a more proven pad for our car since I've never heard of them. Seems like the European vehicles isn't their target market?
Powerstop is certainly a known name in the brake world. But, I still wouldn't put their pads on the m5.

I have their kit on my truck and it is good stuff.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Powerstop is certainly a known name in the brake world. But, I still wouldn't put their pads on the m5.

I have their kit on my truck and it is good stuff.
I meant the euro car world lol I didn't mean in general. I should have rephrased that differently.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I used Akebono ceramic brake pads on my last BMW. Really loved them. Clean brake pads with no dust. Still looking to see if Akebono makes them for the M5 also. Might look for a deal on front and rear M5 Zimmerman rotors.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts