BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
It looks more like Interlagos blue to me, but Onyx blue is possible. Maybe Ashok can help you out on this one.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
That is Interlagos Blue.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Any thoughts on whether this one is blue onyx (it was at the Geneva show earlier this year)? For me, its difficult to tell the difference between blue onyx and carbon black.

Best regards,

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
If you see this colour on location, you will not be able to stumble anything other than: "wow, this car is b...l...u...e!!" - an amazing colour!

Greetings

·
Registered
842 Posts
sunshine-t said:
If you see this colour on location, you will not be able to stumble anything other than: "wow, this car is b...l...u...e!!" - an amazing colour!

Greetings
Hello Sunshine-t:

It's good to hear from you. I hope you're doing well. Do you have anything new to tell us?

Thank you for your consideration.

Derek

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Spiroman said:
Any thoughts on whether this one is blue onyx (it was at the Geneva show earlier this year)? For me, its difficult to tell the difference between blue onyx and carbon black.

Best regards,
Spiroman: The 6 series convertible is Carbonblack - the Z4 convertible you posted earlier was Onyx Blue :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Under direct sunlight, Interlagos probably does look a little purple but so does LeMans Blue. In the case of these pics the overcast skies just bring out the blue more. I think you really need to see this colour in person to appreciate it.

B

·
0 Posts
I prefer Onyx Blue. IMO. the e60 looks best in dark colors, and while Interlagos Blue is certainly pretty, it mutes the subtle aggressiveness found in the e60. Onyx Blue or Carbon Black are best for the M5 (e60), in my opinion.

Ashok is getting what is likely the nicest color combo available.

Cheers, Cheers.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
That looks fantastic :M5thumbs:

all the best
Adam

1 - 17 of 17 Posts