BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does interlagos blue look like this?

Does it look like that all the time or does it look purple like at night or when cloudy?

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
At times it looks more purple.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Thats how it looks only thing is that it has Euro headlights

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Thats how it looks only thing is that it has Euro headlights
Those headlamps look more like the facelifted lamps for '08. As far as the color is concerned, it depends on the monitor that you view the image and the quality of the picture. I saw an IB M6 about two weeks ago and I did not like the color at all. In bright light it is so-so in my opinion, but then again I don't care much for blue cars. Your best bet is to go to a BMW dealer that has the actual physical samples.

·
Registered
129 Posts
:1:
Does interlagos blue look like this?

Does it look like that all the time or does it look purple like at night or when cloudy?
My view is that you should avoid IB, unless your not bothered about depreciation, in the flesh it looks very flat and does not suit the lines of the car as well as SB, if you want something alternative try Indian Red with Sepang.

Best Regards

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Gray looks stunning on the M6 as well.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do they have silver grey anymore cause i looked at bmw usa and they only have space grey but silver grey is really nice

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Cosmos, is this how silver grey looks in all conditions?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I think interlagos blue is quite a bit darker than any of those photos show. Also that grey is AMAZING, why the heck cant we get that color in the US?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
That's Silver Grey and they stopped that color on the M5/M6 after 07. I actually had Silver Grey on order, but changed to Sapphire Black at the last minute.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
It is, but ya cant get it anymore. I like the new greys a lot.

I also am very partial to Black Saph, as my last 4 BMW's have been that color and love the depth of mettalic black that it has when clean, reminds me of Cosmos black. ;)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Monaco blue
Killer wheels! mmmmmm Are they HRE's in 22's? How much lips did you get in the back? Nice job....sweet... :applause:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks
<O:p
<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 1.8pt; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">HRE 891R 21” 4” lips in rear
<O:pmore wheel shots

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><LABEL for=cb_adminemail></LABEL>

Attachments

·
Registered
397 Posts
Thanks
<O:p
<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 1.8pt; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">HRE 891R 21” 4” lips in rear
<O:pmore wheel shots

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><LABEL for=cb_adminemail></LABEL>
Nicely done... congrads. :applause::applause::applause: I hope my Zone 10's in 20's look half as good. :cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts