BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
12,786 Posts
I am impressed that EAG is taking the time to respond here. I can't see anything wrong with anything they are doing (including making a profit after investing and reselling a commodity to those who will buy it) and commend them for participating here. It is both a business and a passion.

Has anyone else noticed what the owner of EAG drives as his personal car??:thumbsup:

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
835 Posts
With these cars getting older, I can't help but think the clueless owners/buyers are getting weeded out. There will always be demand for low mileage pristine examples of these cars, but in my opinion, I think most buyers are now enthusiasts and can take on a bit of risk when purchasing an e39 M5. There's lots of great deals out there, it just takes time to find them. For those that aren't patient, EAG seems to offer a niche service, but it comes at a price.

·
Registered
92 Posts
This is not the case. We buy and replace the plastic corner pans like they are going out of style at $115 per side. Optimus's Chiaretto is straight w/o issue. This was also verified through Baron BMW prior to our purchase as it was traded into them by MKansas.
Vehicle had clutch change prior my purchase.My guess is that tech. forgot to put panel back. Did not bother me and makes no difference in drivability.
Vehicle had no accidents or paint job whatsoever.

Thought i should pitch in and clarify this.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Vehicle had clutch change prior my purchase.My guess is that tech. forgot to put panel back. Did not bother me and makes no difference in drivability.
Vehicle had no accidents or paint job whatsoever.

Thought i should pitch in and clarify this.
Thank you so much for putting this issue to rest, had no idea you still monitored this board. I love the car and showed it was well taken car of by you from your posted service history and the walk through I got from Eric when I purchased the car. I hope this is the last time this car is brought up and called out for purported sketchy issues.

·
Company Representative for Enthusiast Auto
222 Posts
Thank you so much for putting this issue to rest, had no idea you still monitored this board. I love the car and showed it was well taken car of by you from your posted service history and the walk through I got from Eric when I purchased the car. I hope this is the last time this car is brought up and called out for purported sketchy issues.
Mark, Please remember: We are buying her back when you're done enjoying her.

·
Registered
92 Posts

No problem.
Im glad that car is performing as it should.:M5rev:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Mark, Please remember: We are buying her back when you're done enjoying her.
Understood. Given that I have put less than 300miles in this past year I hope your patient. Thanks for responding here Eric to all the claims and assertions. Ill be up in Columbus in June for meet, Ill drop by if I can.

·
Company Representative for Enthusiast Auto
222 Posts
Oktoberfest Mid-Ohio

BMWCCA's Oktoberfest is at Mid-Ohio this year. We are planning on being up there in full force bringing some very special M's with us.

This will be a great opportunity for us to meet many of the enthusiasts across the country that we have done quite a bit of business with and have yet have never met face to face.

For anyone that hasn't attended an O'fest, this will be a great one to start with. They are expecting a near record turnout this year.

Monday September 17th through Sunday September 23rd:
Oktoberfest 2012 | Home

61 - 69 of 69 Posts