BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw this car parked along the canals in Amsterdam this past summer, and it caught my interest with the 4 pipes. It has a blacked out BMW badge on the front and back, however, the interior is all Alpina. My photo of the interior didn't turn out, otherwise i would have posted that photo as well. I was running short of space for photos, so I wasn't able to take more photos of the car, but it had some aftermarket wheels on it as well. It looked really good,and I was just wondering if it was in fact an Alpina model.
thanks

And for laughs, a few canals later, I saw this:

·
Registered
146 Posts
its hard to say, the interior could have been out of a wrecked car, no e32 5 series had a quad exhaust, im confident this is fake :D

·
Registered
885 Posts
If it is a Alpina it has to be a b10/3.5 as BT's were not delivered new in Holland.I think Alpina owners have a bit of respect towards Alpina and do not remove rims,put on a rear wing and a extra exhaust.

Btw. The lock on the maserati's rear wheel is a dutch invention.It was supposed to prevent your car from steeling.It actually works very well;it's now used by the police! :haha: grrrrrrr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts