BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like stated....my angel eyes went out on the passenger side of the vehicle, i got a 'check side light' message...i noticed that the little light in the refelctor was also out...i pulled the heads light and did not see any harness or socket for a light in the reflector, leaving me to believe there is not a bulb in there, but it lights up with a reflection of the angel eye bulb....ant=yway i changed the AE bulb, and they still wont light up....im starting to think it might be the socket and or wires to the socket...anyone had this problem??

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
no there is no bulb in that reflector it lights up via the angel eyes bulb thru fiber optic. did you get a new bulb for the angel eyes and the angel eyes arnt lighting up i would first swap the bulb to the one that works and see if its a defective bulb that you have bought. then i would ck your connections and fueses

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, i kinda thoiught that...i checked the fuses, i didnt see any blown...i did replace the AE bulbs with working ones and still nothing...im gonna check the sockets and wires leading to the sockets later, right now its FREEZING...i did notice that the wire in the socket looked 'toasted' a little....but anyhow i just wanted to confirm that there was no bulb in there before i go crazy trying to get it out...thanks...

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
your welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts