-
I believe someone here in the forum, a UK-member, has already received his -
there is a thread abt his judgement somewhere, use 'search' -
-
delivery, Rob ?? when :byebye:

·
Registered
191 Posts
How can there be a difference on the short-shifter? It has nothing to do with how many gears you have in the transmission.

I have the Evo II on my 6-speed M5...

Some friends have it on their 5-speed. Same exact model EvoII...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Pepsmeister said:
How can there be a difference on the short-shifter? It has nothing to do with how many gears you have in the transmission.

I have the Evo II on my 6-speed M5...

Some friends have it on their 5-speed. Same exact model EvoII...
Not sure if there is a different version for the 6 Speed but I do know that AndyE has fitted one to his car (6 speed) and after having a try when we all met recently I think it is a must have.

I think a few of us are going to get together and order in bulk!

Simon

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Simonal said:
Not sure if there is a different version for the 6 Speed but I do know that AndyE has fitted one to his car (6 speed) and after having a try when we all met recently I think it is a must have.

I think a few of us are going to get together and order in bulk!

Simon
-------------

Hi Simonal

Let me know when you do - Iwill buy one too, my adress is Sweden though - does that matter?

Rgds
J

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Rob explained to me recently that UUC are about to appoint a UK distributor, saving lots of postage cost for us.

Jahangeer, postage to Sweden from the UK is cheap - so when this happens, I don't mind forwarding one on to you if you like.

I look forward to hearing from Rob on this....

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
AndyE said:
Rob explained to me recently that UUC are about to appoint a UK distributor, saving lots of postage cost for us.

Jahangeer, postage to Sweden from the UK is cheap - so when this happens, I don't mind forwarding one on to you if you like.

I look forward to hearing from Rob on this....
-------
Great just let me know a week before you need the money if you could be so kind.

Much appreciate it!

Rgds
J

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
M540i LE said:
If there is a bulk order happening, I might put my hand up for one as well. It would need to be posted to Australia, but that shouldn't be an issue.

Cheers
I should see AndyE on Monday so we can talk about it then and come back to the board as soon as we have an idea how this will work.

Brgds

Simon

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Hey guys,

Didn't see this thread until someone pointed it out to me (thanks Karl!).

The 6-speed M5 uses the same shifter as the 5-speed M5, UUC part number USSE52.

To answer a question above, in some BMW models the 6-speed transmission is sufficiently different from the 5-speed to require a totally different shifter (E36 M3, for example). The M5, however, uses the same shifter for either configuration.

We've had a slight backorder on the USSE52 recently (the parts are E34-specific) but should be able to start shipping them early next week.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Rob Levinson said:
Hey guys,

Didn't see this thread until someone pointed it out to me (thanks Karl!).

The 6-speed M5 uses the same shifter as the 5-speed M5, UUC part number USSE52.

To answer a question above, in some BMW models the 6-speed transmission is sufficiently different from the 5-speed to require a totally different shifter (E36 M3, for example). The M5, however, uses the same shifter for either configuration.

We've had a slight backorder on the USSE52 recently (the parts are E34-specific) but should be able to start shipping them early next week.
Hi Rob

Should I PM you about a group buy?

Simon

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
As I said in the 'Group Buy' forum...

"I would be interested in both thee Evo 3 short-shift and the DSSR currently at $325 for the short-shift and $129 for the DSSR. Something around the $400 for both would be nice."

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Mmm-Five said:
As I said in the 'Group Buy' forum...

"I would be interested in both thee Evo 3 short-shift and the DSSR currently at $325 for the short-shift and $129 for the DSSR. Something around the $400 for both would be nice."
------------

ah thanks MmmFive.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Doesn't look like this group buy is going to happen, does it?

There is a UUC distributor in ROI (www.bobs-shack.com<!-- Signature -->) who-I assume-would be able to do something, and there is probably less of an issue with importing them into the UK as ROI is part of the EU.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts