• No

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is currently the third from the top oen. Since it is an M5 site, M5 have to be on top.

What do you think?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm not sure what I'm voting for when I say "Yes" - that the placement is correct, or that it should be moved. So, let me do that here: I agree that this is an M5 site, so the placement should stay as it is with E60 and E39 discussions being on top.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I think the ideal thing would be to slot it in just above the Alpina discussion thread on the Main page. I mean the E63/64 is based atleast 50% on the the E60.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I don't think it really matters where you place the forum on the main page. I use the "forum jump" to navigate and so once one knows where to find the forum it should not really be an issue. As this is an M5 site, it probably should go futher down the list.

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
I agree with the M5 first logic, but I voted no because I think it was better when the E63 M6 & E60 M5 were in the same forum- like how the E52 Z8 and E39 M5 were. There is a lot in common between the cars and many topics overlap. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts