BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to pick up an E60 M5 from a fellow member here. It already has all 3 sections of Radenergie exhaust. It sounds great, but I truly want either an Eisenmann or Meisterschaft setup eventually because I love their sound. Will I be able to run the EM or Meisterschaft Section 3 in conjunction with the Radenergie Sections 1 and 2 or will I run into problems? I'm coming from an E46 M3 and know that some of their aftermarket setups don't jibe with each other.

Thanks in advance for any info!

KH

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Welcome Kris, finally your coming to the brighter side of BMW!

So will this M5 be an EP M5, I guess we will have 3 Black EP M5's now, ahaha

From my knowledge on the subject, if you have an Eisenmann Race section 3 and a Supersprint X pipe you loose back-pressure which is a loss of torque. Depends on each setup and variables of the system, so I have no clue on that setup!

I'm wondering if have a Eisenmann Race can I still put RPI headers on it? I'll save that for another thread!

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
3,394 Posts
I am about to pick up an E60 M5 from a fellow member here. It already has all 3 sections of Radenergie exhaust. It sounds great, but I truly want either an Eisenmann or Meisterschaft setup eventually because I love their sound. Will I be able to run the EM or Meisterschaft Section 3 in conjunction with the Radenergie Sections 1 and 2 or will I run into problems? I'm coming from an E46 M3 and know that some of their aftermarket setups don't jibe with each other.

Thanks in advance for any info!

KH
The main issue tends to be piping length, though the way they're run may be different as well (along with minor differences in diameter). Give them a call, I'm sure they can answer your question more specifically.

I'm wondering if have a Eisenmann Race can I still put RPI headers on it? I'll save that for another thread!
Yep, that fits just fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts