BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,
I'd consider doing the E60 M5 side vent gills on my car but thus far have been unsuccessful in locating the part number for the side gills. Can anyone help?
Thank you. :cheers:

PS I posted the same question on the E60 M5 message board. Over 200+ viewers and zero reply to the question. Thats why I thought someone may know something from this message board.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Fast,

I'm looking through my crash software (lastest version this week) and it was not listed there. Only the 545I was listed but they don't have the side grilles right?

Joe

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
FAST 5 said:
PS I posted the same question on the E60 M5 message board. Over 200+ viewers and zero reply to the question. Thats why I thought someone may know something from this message board.
What makes you think WE know anything then? hmmm :1: :1: :1: hiha hiha

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Robert:

Have you tried bmwtis.com? For $25 for 24 hours ... Just make sure you have lots of room on your hard-drive to download as much info as possible.

·
Registered
13,015 Posts
FAST 5 said:
Hi Guys,
I'd consider doing the E60 M5 side vent gills on my car but thus far have been unsuccessful in locating the part number for the side gills. Can anyone help?
Thank you. :cheers:

There are what appears to be replica gills that show up from time to time on ebay. Not a lot of $$, but I have no idea of the quality.
Regards,
Jerry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts