BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it nearly impossible to find an (08) + LCI M5 W/ Indianapolis red interior? let alone an AW/IR that i just gave up on. I've been looking for a solid month and have yet to come across one! I Feel i would have an easier time finding big foot.. lol

T

·
0 Posts
Indianapolis Red is not what you think it is.

It is maroon or burghandy. I bought for M5 parts cars and three M6 parts cars at once because I wanted red interiors.

I had since then taken the red out of my M5 because my wife thinks it is ugly. I am keeping it in one of the M6 because I have to... Otherwise I would cry that we bought all those parts cars for no reason. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1401337240.433335.jpg
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1401337354.575147.jpg

Here is Imola red z4m seat. This is what everyone who calls me thinks Indy red looks like. It doesn't. So I don't sell the Indy red interiors after I really show customers what it looks like in real life...lol ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1401337322.234293.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Indianapolis Red is not what you think it is.

It is maroon or burghandy. I bought for M5 parts cars and three M6 parts cars at once because I wanted red interiors.

I had since then taken the red out of my M5 because my wife thinks it is ugly. I am keeping it in one of the M6 because I have to... Otherwise I would cry that we bought all those parts cars for no reason. View attachment 424410
View attachment 424442

Here is Imola red z4m seat. This is what everyone who calls me thinks Indy red looks like. It doesn't. So I don't sell the Indy red interiors after I really show customers what it looks like in real life...lol View attachment 424426

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
it's beautiful! IMO, I Personally don't like bmw's new red interiors. Coral etc, it's to red! almost distracting to me lol what would a full interior run?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
From that shot of M5 interior I can now see why your wife would call it ugly. Weird how photos can't tell you the exact shade but when you see it in person it's an immediate turn off. At least for me it is.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
IR cars don't look red so I don't understand why people would think IR interiors would look red. :tonquesmilie:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Is it nearly impossible to find an (08) + LCI M5 W/ Indianapolis red interior? let alone an AW/IR that i just gave up on. I've been looking for a solid month and have yet to come across one! I Feel i would have an easier time finding big foot.. lol
I have an 08 sapphire black with red merino interior with brushed aluminium trim. But I'm in the uk and I've only seen a few here as well. The comments are right....the colour isn't a blood red, more subtle like a red burgundy. I'll drop some pics on here for you.....here you go

Keep looking.....I waited months before I found mine in the spec and condition I wanted. One will turn up for you.

Regards
Mark

·
Registered
695 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts