BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found someone who has the trim for my 02 M5 i'm looking for but he is saying his is Nussbaum and its the same as bruyere!?

·
Registered
12,965 Posts
Nussbaum = Walnut. Bruyere club is not even close.
One is darker. The other has a little more red/orang hue. I think the darker one is burl walnut, the other would be the bruyere club. At least for m/y 2001+ in the U.S. burl walnut was not available with the sport interior; the bruyere was an option with the sport and available on the luxury.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Premium Member
13,589 Posts
One is darker. The other has a little more red/orang hue. I think the darker one is burl walnut, the other would be the bruyere club. At least for m/y 2001+ in the U.S. burl walnut was not available with the sport interior; the bruyere was an option with the sport and available on the luxury.
Regards,
Jerry

Vavona is the reddish one. Burl is also reddish, but more brown. Nussbaum is pure brown. Bruyere is lighter brown/orangey.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, this guy on ebay was advertising it like it was bruyer and than tells me its nussbaum daym this is a rare piece to find, might have to go to the stealer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts