BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've found an M5 that the seller is giving away for a below market value price, im a bit suspect but willing to look into it further. Is anyone located nearby that could maybe check this car out for me if I get serious? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I placed a bid on the that car! I am about 120 miles away from it. I was very serious abou it, and I emailed the seller and asked him a few question. He replied to my email one day after the auction ended. He basically went through many loops and did NOT answer any of questions I asked. I was planning on going and checking out the car in person based on the answers I was expecting to get, but after he replied telling me a bunch of non-sence that I didn't care about, I decided I am not going to waste my time!
No doubt it's a good deal, but the whole deal sounds kina fishy! 4 Owners, car not registered in TX, and a flaky seller! I passed!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've arrived at the same conclusion after the seller dodged some questions of mine, definite scam/hacked ebay account. I agree 4 owners, registered in CA and brought back to the states...smells funky

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have an idea...

I live in Houston - very close (or "close enough") to Giddings.

We could tell him I will buy the car if he brings it to Houston and I can check it out, etc.... thoughts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts