BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Bluetooth enabled Nokia 8800 and also have the Bluetooth preparation in my new E60. Does anyone know when the cradle will be available for this phone? There is nothing listed at bmw.co.uk/bluetooth but they are months behind in any event.

Any info much appreciated.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
I want a Nokia 8800, however I have a 6230i and I need the higher resolution of the camera :)

Ashok, I suppose you like it?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
I have a Bluetooth enabled Nokia 8800 and also have the Bluetooth preparation in my new E60. Does anyone know when the cradle will be available for this phone? There is nothing listed at bmw.co.uk/bluetooth but they are months behind in any event.

Hi Ashok!

Sorry I don't have an answer for you. Instead I'd like to ask you what you think of the Nokia 8800, as I am eagerly anticipating the release of the 8801 in Canada. What is the price in your country?

Thanking you in advance.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ashok Arora said:

8800 is a dumb phone - WAY OVER PRICE with bare minimum function like bluetooth!

6680/6681/6682 is a smart phone – Way better
N91 - another smart phone – six generation – WAY WAY better with 4GB harddrive

Even the older generation smart phones are better than 8800 – 6600 (2nd generation with ton of software) and 7610 (3rd generation with less software than 6600 but still very good)

·
Registered
64 Posts
VivianLove said:
8800 is a dumb phone - WAY OVER PRICE with bare minimum function like bluetooth!

6680/6681/6682 is a smart phone – Way better
N91 - another smart phone – six generation – WAY WAY better with 4GB harddrive

Even the older generation smart phones are better than 8800 – 6600 (2nd generation with ton of software) and 7610 (3rd generation with less software than 6600 but still very good)
How do you know about N91 in USA? Is it already avalable there?:confused:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ashok Arora said:

The latest compatibility list I found:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really like the 8800. It didn't cost me anything since I am a heavy Vodafone Business user.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Thanks, that is great to hear! A former Swedish company, now owned by ValueClick.com. I might have some affiliation with them :1:

Domar said:
:byebye: Hello from Canada, Gustav!

The site you have suggested is invaluable, as I have already located a dealer in Montreal, Canada.

Many thanks!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Domar said:
How do you know about N91 in USA? Is it already avalable there?:confused:

Gustav beat me to it...

USA usually dead last in phones but you can always buy aboard. That's what I always do.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Gustav said:
I want a Nokia 8800, however I have a 6230i and I need the higher resolution of the camera :)

Ashok, I suppose you like it?
I got my M5 delivered with the 6230i adapter but have not bought the phone yet. time.. time ..time

1 - 12 of 12 Posts