BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: IPE valvetronic exhaust with titanium tips
Specs: Header back exhaust system, remote controls.
Price: $3950
Condition: Brand new
Shipping: $150-200 per tire depending on location.
Reasons for sale: I bought the exhaust for my incoming E60 M5 but ended up taking the 2015 F10 M5, no longer need this exhaust system

Information from IPE:
Innotech's valvetronic technology offers a sophisticated perfomance exhaust system that delivers both power and dynamic valve control to the driver's seat. The full system includes the remote capability to command 3 different modes: open, closed, and auto. In open mode, the valves are fully open for maximum flow and power, creating an exotic tone. When the valves are closed, volume is reduced for a more low-profile, comfortable drive. The auto mode enables the system to detect the engine RPM and fuel pedal signal to automatically adjust the valve movements. Furthermore, the muffler internals were individually designed and produced for each different car models in order to perform Valvetronic technology. Each product has its own unique sound and performance to break out of the ordinary.

Front Pipe & X Pipe & Back Pipe & Valvetronic Muffler & Tips (Chrome polished tips)
Titanium blue plating tips (Option)
Exquisite remote control kit (ECU/2 remote control)
3 valve mode: auto, open, close
made in T304 stainless steel
Best quality precision machining & Welding & Craftsmanship
Maximum air flow design for performance
Dramatically increases the sound level
Best product to reinforce your vehicles and a true attention stealer

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn, what a beautiful exhaust...i havent heard of IPE for the E60 M5 until now. looks great...too rich for my blood tho. congrats on the F10 thats a nice upgrade ;)
Thank you my friend. It's not that $$ compare to buying one from the dealers. If I can find a good condition low miles manual E60 M5, I might put this on. lol

·
Registered
504 Posts
lol I PMed you if you wanna trade cans plus a bit of cash on top :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Which tips does it actually come with. Your ad mentions chrome and blue but the photos show blue (I'm not a huge fan of the blued tips).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Which tips does it actually come with. Your ad mentions chrome and blue but the photos show blue (I'm not a huge fan of the blued tips).
The descrition I copied from IPE. Please look at the actual pictures.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts