BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
01 Dinan S2
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks!

I want to introduce myself as the new owner of an 01 Dinan M5 I just won on BaT. I've been lurking in this forum for a bit and it reminds me of the now defunct M3forum.net in all the best ways. Excited to join the community.

Car has 79k miles on it so I think the only thing I'm planning on doing soon-ish is a suspension refresh, but I'd assume I can wait till I hit 100k? Other than that, it's basically got all the mods on it that I would want so maybe I'd upgrade the sound system. But I'm definitely just going to drive it for a while. Super excited!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dude, post some delivery pics! That car was beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
01 Dinan S2
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Won't be able to pick it up for a bit more than a week from now but I'll def post some pics when i do!

·
Registered
01 Dinan S2
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wonder if Dinan would send me an S2 badge? I contacted them before buying to confirm the options on it.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
I had mine badged after the fact. If you need help, ping me via pm. I have contacts there...

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Nice! Welcome.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I had a e30 M3 and a e24 M6 with 18,000 miles. Sold it on BaT before the big bubble hit . Super huge mistake.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Congrats and welcome. If you're looking for things to do, I'd ditch the wood trim for piano black. Do you know and trust a shop to do a P(ost)PI on the car?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts