BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, Hello to everyone on here. After much searching around, have finally took the plunge and bought an 2005 M6. Needs some TLC, but I dont mind that.

Anyway, biggest issue I have is that i need a RH (Drivers) headlight assembly. Does anyone have one / know where I can get one. I know the dealers will bankrupt me, so any help is greatly appreciated. Im in the UK, so it needs to be RHD version.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Anyway, biggest issue I have is that i need a RH (Drivers) headlight assembly. Does anyone have one / know where I can get one. I know the dealers will bankrupt me, so any help is greatly appreciated. Im in the UK, so it needs to be RHD version.
Minor accidents can break the mounting tabs, so an otherwise perfect headlight will be replaced by insurance. Body shops often sell these slightly damaged lights on eBay.

What is wrong with your headlight?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there,

Mine was missing when i bought the car as it was damaged.. Think I might have to put a "standard" xenon light in, whilst I try to find the right one for my car... will just give me error lights on the dash....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts