BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks great! Thanks. I was thinking about that combination: Interlagos / Silverstone. Recently, my tastes have moved towards Black / Black. Interlagos can look so different depending on the lighting. However, I am sure I will have a lot of time to think about the colours given that I am 10th on my dealer list.

If anyone is interested, I believe Sytner BMW in London will have an Interlagos / Silverstone demo car that will be for sale in late October 2005 for £73,000 with less than 10,000 miles on the clock. Available to drive May 19th. So, I will definitely take a look at it in person.

However, I won't be buying the demo. I'm going to wait and hopefully I will get my M5 in 2006. By then, with a bit of luck, I will have met up with some of you lucky guys who have recieved your cars. Then I will have a better feel for all the colour combinations and options!

I'm very jealous, hearing about all your new cars, but please keep the stories coming!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
That is a terrific combination, and may be my choice, with the possible exception of the aluminum trim.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts