BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local dealer has a very well maintained 2006 Interlagos Blue M6 on its lot. I love the car, but I have some reservations about the color.

There is a pic of the actual car. Thoughts? Am I the only one who feels that way?

·
Registered
537 Posts
What's the issue with the colour?

·
Registered
704 Posts
I like the color quite a lot.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I actually did not want interlagos blue when I was shopping because I only saw it in pics, then I saw it in person and now would not trade it for another color. Pics for some reason do not do this color justice. What color is the interior?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All black interiors with carbon fiber dash (very nice).

The color grows on me :)

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I love that color....I like Alpine white, and some individual colors better...but it's a great color!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Color is subjective and in the eyes of the beholder. If you like the blue, that's all that matters. The Beast does not know what color it is, just as a fish does not know it is wet.

·
Registered
537 Posts
If it's not interlagos blue it's crap!!

:)

Reactions: m630 and ericminou

·
Registered
931 Posts
Interlagos Blue is definitely one of the most beautiful ///M colors:3:, and also the fastest one:cheers:

Reactions: ericminou

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
How do you know that the fish does not know its wet?;)
A fish's attention span and short-term memory has been calculated to be approx. 2.5 seconds. So even if a fish knew he was wet, he would forget it in less time than it took him to tell you about it.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Looks beautiful to me! I had a Le Mans Blue E39 M5, and it was a real head turning colour.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hahaha exactly! It's a science thing...

And Chicks dig the blue!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys :) I might be heading to the dealer this afternoon before the SuperBowl :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Alriiiight! I told him he'd like Interlagos Blue! At first it was, oh nooooo that's blue. I said, nope, it's Interlagos! Must see it in person :) Wise choice and I'm glad you got it Eric, thanks for letting me test drive it!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Interlagos Blue is definitely one of the most beautiful ///M colors:3:, and also the fastest one:cheers:
without question the fastest of all colors, and one of the most beatiful! who doesnt love ILB???!!!!! :applause:

Attachments

·
Registered
648 Posts
I like the color a lot. It was my first choice, black was a close second while doing my search. I could only find a high mileage blue when I was ready to buy. Go take a look in person to make the decision.

Reactions: m630

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I like the color a lot. It was my first choice, black was a close second while doing my search. I could only find a high mileage blue when I was ready to buy. Go take a look in person to make the decision.
It is already in my garage :)

Thanks guys!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts