BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys sorry it took so long to post up my pics...enjoy more pics coming soon...so when do get to go for another drive w/ the NY crew?

This was my first view of my car finally confirming what I knew all along that its beautiful!!

No front plate drilled in WHOOO HOOOO!!!

cousin in background

Bday Present from my Car to me

Bill

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a couple pics from a mini meet I had w/ another E92 M3 owner

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hot damn, Bill. That's hot. What's first on the modding list???:7:
I'd get rid of those hideous amber reflectors first.
What's up Ed, got the CF grill/reflectors/GP Thunders Sitting in the trunk and got the V1 hardwire on order and Lidetek sitting on the desk....been really busy (grandfather just passed) and haven't had the chance to do any of the mods yet...

Soon though tint and clear bra...

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Yeah Baby

Very nice Bill!!!....def. need to meet up....I just ordered some more Mods...hehehe CF front grill and painted reflectors to lose those fugly orange ones....Also will be emailing Vorsteiner...maybe a group buy for a CF front lip and rear diffuser???
BTW there is always a car meet at Bear Mtn,. on Wednesdays right???...anybody up for an impromptu meet there tomorrow???
Enjoy the Ride Bill IB looks MINT!!!!
S

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice Bill!!!....def. need to meet up....I just ordered some more Mods...hehehe CF front grill and painted reflectors to lose those fugly orange ones....Also will be emailing Vorsteiner...maybe a group buy for a CF front lip and rear diffuser???
BTW there is always a car meet at Bear Mtn,. on Wednesdays right???...anybody up for an impromptu meet there tomorrow???
Enjoy the Ride Bill IB looks MINT!!!!
S
Hey Sergio,

Definitely try to work out a group buy, I'm pretty sure the boys from M3post will be all over it also to help get the #'s for the GB. Car meet @ Bear MTN on Wednesdays? first I've heard of let me know, but tomorrow is no good for me, also call me crazy but I took the scenic route from Yonkers to my house in NJ via Bear Mtn tonight (but not on our extra twisty road) after dark but thankfully no deer in sight, not sure if I'll be doing that again but will definitely be doing it on the way into work...I just rolled over 500miles today need to get the other 700miles done quicker...

what MPG are you averaging? today i checked and it read 14.5mpg, but I have not been slabbing it too much on the highways and varying the revs a lot for break in....

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Hey Sergio,

Definitely try to work out a group buy, I'm pretty sure the boys from M3post will be all over it also to help get the #'s for the GB. Car meet @ Bear MTN on Wednesdays? first I've heard of let me know, but tomorrow is no good for me, also call me crazy but I took the scenic route from Yonkers to my house in NJ via Bear Mtn tonight (but not on our extra twisty road) after dark but thankfully no deer in sight, not sure if I'll be doing that again but will definitely be doing it on the way into work...I just rolled over 500miles today need to get the other 700miles done quicker...

what MPG are you averaging? today i checked and it read 14.5mpg, but I have not been slabbing it too much on the highways and varying the revs a lot for break in....
Hi Bill,
Sorry for your loss....quite frankly I have not been checking the mileage that religiously....I have 920 miles on her and have filled up 3.5 times to full tank...so I'm about where you are...
I have not gone over the 5500 rpms they say is the limit for now...nor have I exceeded 90mph...but damn the car really wants to go fast.
S

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Bill,
Sorry for your loss....quite frankly I have not been checking the mileage that religiously....I have 920 miles on her and have filled up 3.5 times to full tank...so I'm about where you are...
I have not gone over the 5500 rpms they say is the limit for now...nor have I exceeded 90mph...but damn the car really wants to go fast.
S
Thank you Serg...

Yes it does, its a animal!! I have gone up to 10.3 and mistakenly went up to 6k once when my phone rang and I looked over @ the screen to see who it was, no big deal since I have not been abusing her, but I was pissed @ myself nonetheless, can't wait to see your stripper in person, when is the next NY crew M5 Meet?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ed,

Changed out my Reflector, CF Grill and GP Thunders last night...pics later on

attempted to hardwire V1 and got stuck on the grounding part b/c there isn't a bolt anywhere up there, believe me I looked, only two holes were bolts could go....any suggestions?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts