Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

It includes,
- AC Schnitzer steering wheel
- 340 km/h speedometer with a rev-counter of upto 7,500
- Hamann sports gear knob
- Hamann hand-brake handle
- Hamann pedals
- Z8 starter button
- Boost, EGT, fuel enrishment guages installed in a custom housing wrapped in leather.
- on board rear view camera with a remote control recorder.
- Interier and steering wheel bottom trim painted to match Hamann's interior products.
- BMW logo on the steering wheel painted in white and carbon fiber (to match exterior BMW carbon fiber emblems)
- ///M sticker replacing Ac Schnitzer sticker on the steering wheel (excellent Job shadowman. It looks like factory :M5thumbs: )
- roof suede liner
- 01' TV monitor
- TV module

And these are the extrior pics for those who didnt see them

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Congratulations again Abdulla on a VERY special car :byebye:

·
Registered
204 Posts
That AC Shnitzer Steering Wheel is so nice, Think I'm adding it to the list!

Any luck with importing the car? Best of luck! Maybe you can have it back in time to race it in the Bahrain GP?:wroom:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys

ttboyvanc- shadowman discovered a shipping company that can ship in 4 weeks. With the photographers coming this weekend and then the car ready mid way through next week... its going to be really tight and maybe unlikely that she will make it for the GP.. but only by a couple of days. Lets wait and see

Bmwnut- im not into bodykits either and you could see that in what i did to the car prior to it going D/A. But with that rear bumper which i had to get, the side spoilers had to go on to match the exterior lines.

I forgot to mention that the turbo timer was also installed and i still await to see shadowman's secret mats. He says it they will blow my socks off :confused3 so lets wait and see whats got for me cherrsagai

·
Registered
931 Posts
Most impressive M5!!!!! Power and looks....inside and out!

kinggf kinggf kinggf kinggf kinggf

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Nice!
The steering wheel looks pretty good with the silver. What part number is that silver trim? I'm in the process of buying a new steering wheel myself. Oh, and my stock one will be for sale if anyone is interested (shameless plug) as well as my stock shifter handle. I'm assuming the steering wheel is keyed?

·
Registered
661 Posts
I believe that is a custom painted silver trim. However you can order the BMW titanium trim from an M3 wheel.

boostmiser said:
Nice!
The steering wheel looks pretty good with the silver. What part number is that silver trim? I'm in the process of buying a new steering wheel myself. Oh, and my stock one will be for sale if anyone is interested (shameless plug) as well as my stock shifter handle. I'm assuming the steering wheel is keyed?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I really like it too. Its an alternative to anyone who wants to go from wood to titanium without paying a lot. There is only one thing I think I would have left stock and thats the shift knob but other then that I am loving it. Do you have any special controls for the stereo or is it all through the factory head unit. Also did you change out the front and rear speakers? Or did you just add a sub.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
m5am said:
I really like it too. Its an alternative to anyone who wants to go from wood to titanium without paying a lot. There is only one thing I think I would have left stock and thats the shift knob but other then that I am loving it. Do you have any special controls for the stereo or is it all through the factory head unit. Also did you change out the front and rear speakers? Or did you just add a sub.
The pictures dont do it justice. I ordered the gearknob because i liked but it turned out looking better in real life especially gettign a feel of its amazing grip. Like one of my friends said " d***, what a hot gearknob. I would feel horny everytime i hold it" ouich of course he was joking. But honestly speaking, the reason i did what i did was that i wanted to feel differently about the car when it arrives. Everything i look and feel should be different. It will even start differently now with by only using the Z8 button :1:

Pictures of the work before the the sound system was completed

a better picture of the gearknob (notice the midde consule near the arm rest was painted too)

and thanks for your and the rest's compliments :M5thumbs: D/A should be appaluded for their devoted work and time spent (night and day) to compelete this project. Thank You shadowman and crew kinggf

·
10,455 Posts
Looks great, i also really like the Nowack cluster. maybe the d/a guys can chime in on the approx cost for that mod.... another one to add to the list..
Mike

1 - 20 of 71 Posts