BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sen the piano black on luzius car which i like a lot,what about that carbon fibre type stuff,anyone got any links to a picture of it ? or the various wood options ?
So difficult to see until the configurators are up and running.

·
Registered
139 Posts
markf said:
sen the piano black on luzius car which i like a lot,what about that carbon fibre type stuff,anyone got any links to a picture of it ? or the various wood options ?
So difficult to see until the configurators are up and running.
Hi Mark

The are the options I have seen so far:

Black + Madeira wood in brochure as you know

Silverstone + Madeira in M6 in Italy Thread

Black + Piano Black in M6 presentation in Germany thread (set 4)

Sepang Bronze + Olive wood in M6 presentation in Germany thread (set 2)

Indianapolis Red + Carbon fibre in Autocar last week.

They are all the combo's I've seen, hope that helps.:M5launch:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Also look at member Autobahnraser's thread called "Carbon fibre interior trim" which has close up shots of it.:M5launch:

·
Registered
457 Posts
johnny73 said:
Also look at member Autobahnraser's thread called "Carbon fibre interior trim" which has close up shots of it.:M5launch:
All the carbon fibre imitation trim pictures shown in that thread look hideous because of the camera-flash reflections. Yesterday, I have seen an M6 report on DSF (Motorvison) and they showed the CF imitation trim in detail. It actually looks good and certainly is an alternative to Piano Black. Unfortunately, it's Individual and delays delivery!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Autobahnraser said:
All the carbon fibre imitation trim pictures shown in that thread look hideous because of the camera-flash reflections. Yesterday, I have seen an M6 report on DSF (Motorvison) and they showed the CF imitation trim in detail. It actually looks good and certainly is an alternative to Piano Black. Unfortunately, it's Individual and delays delivery!
I agree it does look better in later pictures I've seen.

Don't like it personally think it's a bit old hat now and as you say it is not even real carbon fibre. It is standard in UK with the wood finishes being optional.

I am going for Piano Black:M5launch:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts