BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd really like to get a new set of decent mats - my 3.6 has worn ones in the back, and is missing the front passenger one - anyone know any REALLY GOOD quality ones, ie as good as the BMW ones, and cost etc (needs to have the mounting holes etc as the BMW ones do).

·
Registered
106 Posts
illjah said:
I'd really like to get a new set of decent mats - my 3.6 has worn ones in the back, and is missing the front passenger one - anyone know any REALLY GOOD quality ones, ie as good as the BMW ones, and cost etc (needs to have the mounting holes etc as the BMW ones do).
I have the mats for the E39 M5 with the "M5" logo. They fit exactly and use a velcro system in the same bolt holes as the E34. I paid $100 US with a BMW CCA discount. Nice thick heel pad as well.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
illjah said:
www.autostyle.co.uk do a very good range of mats, from the cheap (£45) polypropylene ones to bespoke sheepskin ones (£200).

However they use their own mounting system when basically puts an angled pin through your floor mat which stays there and the mat sites over that and then is held in place with another fixing.

I had the Premier ones in my last car and they were lush - not needed any for the M5 yet though - and they will not put BMW or M5 logos on either.

http://www.motormec.co.uk/carpet.html have some OEM quality ones as well for about £45.

Finally, have you tried BMW themselves?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts