BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the attached picture, see the two compartments in the door where you can stow stuff away? The one in the front (the smaller one that is below the speaker) has a small orange light that turns on when you enter or turn off the car.

Question: Should it turn off when the car is started? Mine stays on and I can't remember if it always did that or not. Either I just noticed it now, or I have electrical issues.

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I never noticed that light... will check it out

·
Registered
994 Posts
In the attached picture, see the two compartments in the door where you can stow stuff away? The one in the front (the smaller one that is below the speaker) has a small orange light that turns on when you enter or turn off the car.

Question: Should it turn off when the car is started? Mine stays on and I can't remember if it always did that or not. Either I just noticed it now, or I have electrical issues.

Thanks for any input.

It stays on when your car's on so you can find stuff in the dark. Turns off when your car locks/interior lights go off. Panic over time for somecherrsagai

·
Registered
994 Posts
Thought I'd add my door too, simply because I'm in a silly mood and bored at my computer. About to leave it though:biggrinbounce:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts