1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
897 Posts
That is fantastic. It makes a lot of sense. I have a smartphone with internet access and there models available with WiFi. My iPod has a mini hard drive that can hold a whole music collection. Why not incorporate these technologies directly into the automobile. No more need for navigation discs, cd's, dvd's etc. Internet access whenever you need or want it. You could download music, video, or whatever wirelessly and store it right in the car. With Bluetooth you could also transfer files directly from your handheld or laptop right to your car's system. Uh oh the tech geek in me is showing...

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Member slief does that now :)

Lunch in Calabasas, Los Angeles

Here we metup with nice members of BMW M5 Messagboard. This was located in a valley so it did not get the coldair from the Ocean which we surely noticed. It was well over 100 Fahrenheit which is at least 42 degrees Celsius. We checked out member sliefs's M5 with an intergrated computer with a small and handy keyboard as well as a small mouse. You know you were in California when he told he transferrred MP3 songs from his house to his car wirelessly over Wi-Fi when he parked next to his house. Talk about high-tech! Of course it had reverse camera which can be seen udner the M5-logo below.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts