BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my insurance is up and just wondered what everyone else is paying if you dont mind me asking? mine renewal is 752 im 36 live near bath and have prob 3 yrs ncd with that policy. no tracker by the way.......

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
my insurance is up and just wondered what everyone else is paying if you dont mind me asking? mine renewal is 752 im 36 live near bath and have prob 3 yrs ncd with that policy. no tracker by the way.......
In Canada and particularly BC we pay a lot more than Americans. I have the largest "good driver" discount possible and I'm still paying $155.00/Month.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
280 a MONTH..
1 ticket..
A couple claims on a different car a couple years ago..
22 years old..
FML

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
£1200 and something a year, 34 years old, 12-13 years NCD. Car standard in Rotherham (outskirts... :)), parked on the road.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not looking too bad then as I've no tracker and on the drive and a claim when someone hit me a year or so ago. Not in the m5 tho luckily!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not looking too bad then as I've no tracker and on the drive and a claim when someone hit me a year or so ago. Not in the m5 tho luckily!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
So basically, I'm paying an effing fortune, ah, such is life.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I'm 25, no accidents, no tickets, full comp and collision, $1,000 deductable. $1,300ish per year about $110 per month.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I'm 25, no accidents, no tickets, full comp and collision, $1,000 deductable. $1,300ish per year about $110 per month.
Looks like us New Yorkers are getting good deals.

One ticket last year, 2 points. Im 22 no accidents, paying $97 a month full coverage with collision. $500 deductible.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm 23, no tickets or accidents, comprehensive and collision, $500 deductible for $980/year ($80/month) :D

·
Registered
803 Posts
*Sigh*

Mine will go up though, got a speeding ticket in the beast. Damn state trooper was sitting on top of an on ramp to a highway with his lasers locked and loaded. LOL

Oh well. If you drive a beast the way they are meant to drive, tickets are bound to come your way. Haha.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
*Sigh*

Mine will go up though, got a speeding ticket in the beast. Damn state trooper was sitting on top of an on ramp to a highway with his lasers locked and loaded. LOL

Oh well. If you drive a beast the way they are meant to drive, tickets are bound to come your way. Haha.

Agreed! I got my first EVER speeding ticket in my M5.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
not sure what I pay for just the M5 as I have 4 cars on my policy. for 6 months I pay $691 for full coverage on all 4 cars with a $500 deductible (Drivers: my wife and I)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts