BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok seeing how most of our M5s aren't under CPO warrenty anymore i was wondering what coverage plans you have with what company, how much you pay for a year and for 2 years, and the number of miles covered by the warrenty... thanks all, trying to figure out the right insurance blanket for the beast!!

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
I have "Maintenance by Doug"

I haven't seen near enough catastrophic failures among other drivers to justify a warranty plan - there is no reason for me to have someone else profit.

Best bet if you are looking to smooth the "shock" of an expensive repair is to open a 2nd bank account w/ direct deposit and put X dollars per month into it to pay for whatever repairs you think are coming...

d-

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
'Agree.....

I have "Maintenance by Doug"

I haven't seen near enough catastrophic failures among other drivers to justify a warranty plan - there is no reason for me to have someone else profit.

Best bet if you are looking to smooth the "shock" of an expensive repair is to open a 2nd bank account w/ direct deposit and put X dollars per month into it to pay for whatever repairs you think are coming...

d-
+1.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts