BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

does anyone have an instruction on how to access the wiring of the radio and the build in telephone for the E36 ? I want to remove the original phone and replace it with a bluetooth kit (Parrot CK3300). I need to know how to remove parts of the midle console in order to get rid of the old wiring and put in the new one. A part of the BMW phone is in the trunk. Were is the wiring for the radio mute and loud speakers attached - the front unit or the rear unit ?

Thanks, Alex

·
Registered
299 Posts
BlackB8 said:
Hi there

does anyone have an instruction on how to access the wiring of the radio and the build in telephone for the E36 ? I want to remove the original phone and replace it with a bluetooth kit (Parrot CK3300). I need to know how to remove parts of the midle console in order to get rid of the old wiring and put in the new one. A part of the BMW phone is in the trunk. Were is the wiring for the radio mute and loud speakers attached - the front unit or the rear unit ?

Thanks, Alex
Hi Alex-just don'try to take anything of the old System-that won't work. just make a stand-alone decision for your new Bluetooth system-thats quite easy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts