BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got around to paint the aftermarket grills I got in January and my fugly orange reflectors... And while I was at it had them install my RPi Scoops......... I love this car more everyday!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
994 Posts
Finally got around to paint the aftermarket grills I got in January and my fugly orange reflectors... And while I was at it had then install my RPi Scoops... I love this car more everyday!!!
Finally the reflectors have been painted. :thumbsup: I'm not the modaholic you are yet did that in the first week of ownership.

Car looks sweet.cherrsagai

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally the reflectors have been painted. :thumbsup: I'm not the modaholic you are yet did that in the first week of ownership.

Car looks sweet.cherrsagai
I know...I wish I had euro bumpers... :rolleyes:

Thanks...

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looks great BD 997.....I know you have been sitting on those RPI scoops for a while. The white reflectors make all the difference. OK so we got Springs, Spacers, Exhaust, Tint, CF removed, Scoops, X-pipe, Sway Bars, Fancy Bulbs, Fatty Sub.......... OH SH!T........ what to do next? Running out of mods is like running out of oxygen. :haha: Happy Easter!

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great BD 997.....I know you have been sitting on those RPI scoops for a while. The white reflectors make all the difference. OK so we got Springs, Spacers, Exhaust, Tint, CF removed, Scoops, X-pipe, Sway Bars, Fancy Bulbs, Fatty Sub.......... OH SH!T........ what to do next? Running out of mods is like running out of oxygen. :haha: Happy Easter!
Thanks brother...you and your family also!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hey BD,

Looks great! The white grills look really nice! Now I need to get around to my reflectors as well.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Bernie,

Very very nice!!lovelove White cars, done right are gorgeous. Congrats, you car is gorgeous!:M5thumbs:

You have been cool with me and my poor choice of humor, but I need one more stab. You have to be the most patient man on earth!:dunno: BUT, it pays off!:applause: You will live a long time, no stresses!;)
As always, :cheers:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bernie,

Very very nice!!lovelove White cars, done right are gorgeous. Congrats, you car is gorgeous!:M5thumbs:

You have been cool with me and my poor choice of humor, but I need one more stab. You have to be the most patient man on earth!:dunno: BUT, it pays off!:applause: You will live a long time, no stresses!;)
As always, :cheers:
words of wisdom.... :cheers:

·
Registered
110 Posts
car looks great ! very nice... question, did you purchase the colored reflectors or simply bring them to a body shop for painting ?

thanks in advance !

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Nice Bernard, car is looking very sharp. I'm sure that crisp New England air will make those scoops shine!

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Finally!! Car looks great Bernie. Now its time to add some black into the mix me thinks. The reflectors are a dramatic improvement.

·
Registered
291 Posts
BD997,
I noticed you have an X-pipe mated to a DInan exhaust. Did the x-pipe give you any gains? or was it just for sound increase?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
BD997,
I noticed you have an X-pipe mated to a DInan exhaust. Did the x-pipe give you any gains? or was it just for sound increase?
Thanks

ya, i've been meaning to ask if you can do a sound clip of your setup - its the exact setup i was planning to do too..:applause:

·
Registered
637 Posts
BD,

TCM is correct! Black wheels, baby! That would be so HOT on your car! Just a touch of contrast to go with the TINT! BAM! DO IT!! LOL Seriously though, black wheels would look hot, hot, hot on your car. Just PC the stockers!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Really clean & fresh..........something about white on white. You painted Turner's ABS grilles? Verts are solid black. Any special prep required on the grilles or reflectors?

·
Registered
994 Posts
. Any special prep required on the grilles or reflectors?
Nope, a good paint shop will match it exactly for 40-60bucks. No prep, just the correct paint code which is located under the hood. Had mine done at Platinum awhile back

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
BD997,
Thanks
nothing noticable in power increase... but growls a little more (more "F-1ish)....worth it imo....

Reactions: kwan
1 - 20 of 30 Posts