BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
What you don't know is that I was one of those duped back then by Eisenhaus. I never had what I thought. I always wondered but was told "it will get louder". All along I was sold a sport and not race version. After awhile I just gave up and accepted my bad luck and did not want to fight with Eisenmann. I will just never deal with them again.

Your statement I am not sure how to interpret, maybe an obtuse insult? :dunno:

Ranger

·
Registered
25 Posts
Haha, man i knew you would love the intoxicating music...but it gets expensive!

if you know how to ride around in 4-5th at 2500rpm youll be fine. too bad i learned this after the fact. anyway downtown LA is filled with cops with nothing better to do. everytime i drove outside of this area i didn't get any hassles--just a bunch of thumbs ups and people gawking over what they could've sworn was a lambo coming their way.

either way, Vincent at EuroRev will take care of you if you want to return it to me.

No more loud setups for me, though. I just REALLY miss those crazy downshifts.

·
Registered
46 Posts
What you don't know is that I was one of those duped back then by Eisenhaus. I never had what I thought. I always wondered but was told "it will get louder". All along I was sold a sport and not race version. After awhile I just gave up and accepted my bad luck and did not want to fight with Eisenhaus. I will just never deal with them again.

Your statement I am not sure how to interpret, maybe an obtuse insult? :dunno:

Ranger
Edit.

·
Registered
728 Posts
cops seem to check out even my ss race and non res ss xpipe. i cant imagine how loud your exhaust must be! if your worried about cops i would get rid of it because cop paranoia can ruin your driving experience.

·
Registered
459 Posts
KEEP IT!

I have it on mine. Same set up as yours, canisters only. Everyone says what they need to about where it is made. But I love the sound and it blows peoples minds. The only other exhaust i would consider is the Tubi Rumore.

Sucks about the ticket you got. I have had mine for a minute and no tickets so far. (knock on wood)

·
Registered
560 Posts
I've had my meisterschaft gt sect 1-3 on since January and haven't had any problems... knock on wood... not to mention I also have VERY smoked tails (paint matched), and demon eyes, and painted wheels... I've driven infront of, next to, and behind many cops.

I baby it though... Most of the time ;)

I love when people cut me off or tailgate me... or just underpasses in general, yea its stupid loud but the volume doesn't even bother me anymore, I've gotten used to it now except I will admit cold start is pretty ridiculous... Once the car is warmed up though idle really isn't that bad, and if I drive the neighborhood 20mph in 4th gear it doesn't make much noise... its got quiet spots that you learn, It does have a bit of highway drone though with the windows up, but like I said I don't even notice anymore.

Then.. I roll the windows down and remember :) Or see people rolling theirs up and making faces, haha its priceless... or people pull up next to me and beg me to get on it so they can hear.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts