BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Webber also has a V10-powered BMW M5 and an ageing Renault Laguna in the garage, as well as a Yamaha motorcycle."

Inside Mark Webber's private garage | Adelaide Now

Mark Webber’s new Porsche | carsguide.com.au

UTE man Mark Webber turns to a Nissan Navara when he's not hitting 300km/h on the grand prix circuit.

The hauling capacity in the back makes the big difference for a man who spends a lot of time at his luxury mansion in Britain doing ordinary stuff like carrying bicycles and dogs, as well as friends and family.

Webber also has a V10-powered BMW M5 and an ageing Renault Laguna in the garage, as well as a Yamaha motorcycle.

But Webber has a new love from the Porsche family, even though he gets free cars from Infiniti and Renault as part of his Formula One sponsorship.[/INDENT]

The man who earns about $10 million a year splashed out last year on a Porsche 911 GT2 RS, which is priced at $560,000 in Australia.

"I'm very, very happy to have one of these at home, that's for sure," Webber reveals to carsGuide. "It's amazing . . . by miles the best road car I've been in."

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Rubens Baricello owns an E60 M5 also. I bet the own M5s b/c it reminds them of the F1 cars they drive and it hauls 5 people too.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Mario Andretti also owns an M5....in Interlagos Blue...

Reactions: Benzin
1 - 13 of 13 Posts