BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi...mFest fellas, :cheers:

*PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY FOR THE "INLAND EMPIRE CARAVAN"* :M5thumbs:

For all those in the East side of the Los Angeles County and Inland Empire. I would like to meet and coordinate electronic with all of you here to create a caravan list. IF possible, I would like to know your name with your user name on the board, contact number for text messaging, car model and car color, by PM me your information...so I will know who to expect in the parking lot before we hop on I-15 Fwy and join the West L.A. Caravan to hit up north to join the Barstow Caravan together.

The cities in the East Los Angeles and Inland Empire may be: :typing:

Los Angeles
Alhambra
Monterey Park
San Gabriel
Rosemead
San Marino
Temple City
Arcadia
El Monte
South El Monte
Baldwin Park
West Covina
Covina
Walnut
Pomona
Montclair
Claremont
Upland
Ontario
Rancho Cucamonga
Fontana
Vernon
Commerce
Bell Gardens
South Gate
Lynwood
Downey
Montebello
Pico Rivera
Whittier
Norwalk
La Mirada
La Habra
La Puente
Hacienda Heights
Rowland Heights
Diamond Bar
Chino Hills
Chino
Mira Loma

**I will also be one of the video shooting on I-15 Fwy on the way up to Barstow and Las Vegas . IF you guys like to be in the video, please join us 9am at "Inland Empire Caravan" & 11:30am at "Barstow Caravan" :reporter:

The "Inland Empire Caravan" direction as follow, :rally_drive:

Eastbound on I-10 Fwy, Exit on Haven Avenue, make a RIGHT then make a quick RIGHT on Guasti Rd and another quick RIGHT on Centrelake Dr. You will see a BIG parking lot on your left right across of TGIF which is infront of the East West Bank Building.

Here below is the Google Map link for the "Inland Empire Caravan" location:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...,0.033431&z=15

NOTE:

1.) Please have full tank of gas, tire preassure check and all other check ready to roll out.
2.) Please bring a Walkie-Talkie IF you have any for better caravan experience.
3.) Will leave promptly at 9:30am

When you make a left into the parking lot, please look for 2 Alpine White "M" there to greet you guys, :byebye: so let's ROLL together ... fellas! :M5launch:

:happybirt~HAPPY mFEST~:happybirt

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Is anyone caravaning from socal fri afternoon???? (i have to work fri morning)

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
info. on where to meet and what time?...thanks!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi...MFest Fellas,

I'm looking for a Silverstone M5 E60 that I believe his name is Daniel that we meet at Inland Empire Caravan. He borrowed one of my Midland Walkie-Talkie that day, so I would like to get in touch with him and get it back. IF anyone out there know who am I was talking about, please PM me. Thank you very much! :cheers:

~~ PEACE ~~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts