BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a set of used but excellent condition Infinity Reference 5020cs 5.25" component speakers. This will include everything that they came with including the box and manual as if you had bought them new. Everything is shown in the pics. Had these installed in the front of my 02 M5 for around 8 months, and are a nice affordable upgrade to the stock speakers. They are not blown or abused, I'm selling them because I upgraded to set of 6.5's that I couldn't pass up.

$60 shipped within the US.

More info here:
Amazon.com: Infinity Reference 5020cs 5.25-Inch Two-Way Component System (Silver/Black): Electronics

Attachments

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Excellent seller, GLWS Lunker!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Are these plug nag play?. Also will they work with DSP?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. These are packaged up and will ship immediately after payment.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, still available, sent you an email.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
GLWS. Good seller here.......

Reactions: Lunker325

·
Registered
1,986 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just curious what more is involved in putting components in a car with M audio? is it the removal of the factory speaker?
The DSP does not have a midrange speaker on top of the midbass, so that makes it an easy PNP. The M audio has that midrange mounted on top of the midbass, so you have to take that off. I took it and extended the wires so that I could mount it in the vacant speaker location in the top of the door panel. Lots of info here on the R&R of upgraded speakers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts