BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Where can I order yoir tune ?? I dont wanna place a order and it be a knock off . And what all do I need to get to actually plug into the M5 other then a laptop
That’s all you need. You’ll get a cable once you make a purchase and you use that to connect to the laptop and upload the tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Another satisfied customer. Loaded my tune yesterday and took the manual out for a spin. What a difference, whatever they do it really picks up the mid-range power from 3-5k RPM. They looked at whatever tune was in there and said this should be much better and it is!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Another satisfied customer. Loaded my tune yesterday and took the manual out for a spin. What a difference, whatever they do it really picks up the mid-range power from 3-5k RPM. They looked at whatever tune was in there and said this should be much better and it is!
Thanks for your feedback. I’m glad you were satisfied! Anyone on the the fence about this tune, grab it now. We have cables in stock. Our Black Friday sales have started and we have temporarily lowered the prices. Grab a set while it lasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
3,395 Posts
Hey @Alan Arnesen you have a fams tune on the smg no? How do tunes compare?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Hey @Alan Arnesen you have a fams tune on the smg no? How do tunes compare?
Well the cars are different due to gearing but they are very close as far as a comparison with my butt dyno. It ha been a couple of years since the SMG car got a tune. You can feel yourself getting pushed back in the seat from 3k rpm all the way up to redline. Before the tune it starts at more like 5k rpm. Wheel spin and oversteer are effortless.

121 - 130 of 130 Posts