BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
That look's a1 to me, I assume 20 Jahre - is 20th anniversary edition. So, it is as follows - 1994, 20th ani, 4000 miles ???, some kind of individual M interior, full history ???, all for 55000 kr or is it 107000 kr, anyone got the VIN ?

regards,
Phil.

·
Registered
115 Posts
It's not a 20-jahre edition. 20-jahre edition has different seats, steeringwheel, shiftknob, door panels etc. hmmm

·
Registered
60 Posts
It's a M5 individual with leatherdashboard + sunvisors, alcantara headliner, M GmbH seatbelts and the M logos in the seats. It costed as new 115' Euros approx. The Alpinestereo that was fitted in -94 costed approx 6.500 Euros. A very special and attractive car.

Kind Regards
Stephan

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
listen to Stephan, it is what it is, a BMW Individual car, 1994-year-modell,
NOT a "20 years BMW Motorsport GmbH"-anniversary car, but with matching
exterior colour, mirrors and wheels, the interior is different -
a 'real' anniversay car No 05/20 was just identified in Germany, now we know
02/20,11/20 in Sweden, 15/20, 06/20 and now 05/20 in Germany -
any more out there ???
-
here are the pictures:
http://www.e34m5.de/board/showthread.php?t=4329
-
brgds
Karl

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Karl / Stephan, any chance of interporating the description into English, do you know how much the car is selling for, also does anybody know the car??
Thanks,
Phil.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Phlem5 said:
Karl / Stephan, any chance of interporating the description into English, do you know how much the car is selling for, also does anybody know the car??
Thanks,
Phil.
The carcompany doesn't write prices for any of their cars, so it's probably pretty expensive (+ the individual extras). It has been for sale for a very long time (2 years?!). I translated almost everything, the things that i didn´t translate was the things such as climatecontrol, electric sunroof, electric seats with memory, white indicators.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
M5touring reg said:
listen to Stephan, it is what it is, a BMW Individual car, 1994-year-modell,
NOT a "20 years BMW Motorsport GmbH"-anniversary car, but with matching
exterior colour, mirrors and wheels, the interior is different -
a 'real' anniversay car No 05/20 was just identified in Germany, now we know
02/20,11/20 in Sweden, 15/20, 06/20 and now 05/20 in Germany -
any more out there ???
-
here are the pictures:
http://www.e34m5.de/board/showthread.php?t=4329
-
brgds
Karl
I like the red block!

It would be cool to find one of those at some dealer who has no idea what it is!!!

Were any sold in the UK?

Steve

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
there are only 20 of these and not officially sold to the UK but there cud well be a car-collector in the UK who's got one, wud not surprise me at all -
it wud be LJD though ;)
-
the VIN of the here discussed car is known, it is a -Skandinavian-version- car,
sold in Sweden at the mentioned price, although the car is still in that
dealers home-page it is NOT there anymore, it is now privately owned,
used in summertime only and has meanwhile 7.000 miles on the meter (that is
Swedish miles, i.e. 70.000 km)
-
the "20 Years BMW Motorsport GmbH"-package (DEM 8.500 + VAT) description is quite long and detailed down to the colour of the yarn used
for the steering wheel stitching etc., I believe there is a listing in ENGLISH with pictures on the mregistry-site, the mregistry is however NOT always accurate and the listing of features for the "20 Years"-cars also contains mistakes (NO BMW-motorsport-door handles, these are NOT regular on these cars even if one of them might have them) :typing: :nono: :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Stephan, thanks for the reply. I contacted the dealer, who has as Karl mentions sold the car, apparently it had 40,000 Km. the dealer did not say how much he sold it for. didn't see your translation, but it is not too important now.
Thanks again,
Phil.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts