BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to order the the Malachite Green on my new M5. I've checked on the BMW Germany website and found that they are charging 2845 Euros (approx. $3400. USD) for the Individual M5 color palate. Does anyone have any information on what BMW NA will be charging for these special colors?

·
Registered
559 Posts
BMW Canada Inc. is charging $5,700 CDN for an individual paint colour on an M5 for the 2006 Model Year. They will not do individual interiors on M5s for the 2006 Model Year.

Best regards,

·
Registered
559 Posts
Once again, I can only speak for BMW Canada Inc. They are not making any individual interior items (including piano black trim) available for the M5's 2006 Model Year. The situation will likely change for the 2007 Model Year in which the entire individual program should be available for the M5.

Best regards,

Spiroman

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
AbruzziBoy said:
I'm wanting to order the the Malachite Green on my new M5. I've checked on the BMW Germany website and found that they are charging 2845 Euros (approx. $3400. USD) for the Individual M5 color palate. Does anyone have any information on what BMW NA will be charging for these special colors?
Good plan - my B5 is going to be in Malachitgruen...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts